KeywordsPacket Loss Output Port Loss Probability Input Port Input Buffer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H.J. Siegel, R.J. McMillen and P.T. Mueller, “A survey of Interconnection methods for reconfigurable parallel processing systems”, Proc. AFIPS 1979, vol. 48, pp. 529–542, 1979.Google Scholar
- 3.S.E. Butner and R. Chivukula, “On the limits of electronic ATM switching”, IEEE Networks, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 26–31, Nov./Dec. 1996.Google Scholar
- 4.A. Sabaa, F. Elguibaly and D. Shpak, “Design and modeling of a nonblocking input-buffer ATM switch”, Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, vol. 22, pp. 87–93, 1997.Google Scholar
- 7.J. Garcia-Haro and A. Jajszczyk, “ATM shared-memory switching architectures”, IEEE Networks, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 18–26, Jul./Aug. 1994.Google Scholar
- 8.M. Murata, “Requirements on ATM switch architectures for quality-of-service guarantees”, IEICE Transactions on Communications., vol. E81-B, pp. 138–151, 1998.Google Scholar
- 9.A. Patavinal, “Nonblocking architecture for ATM switching”, IEEE Communications Magazine, pp. 38–48, Feb. 1993.Google Scholar
- 11.“Design and evaluation of scalable shared-memory ATM switches”, IEICE Transactions on Communications., vol. E81-B, pp. 224–236, 1998.Google Scholar
- 13.J.-F. Lin and S.-D. Wang, “A high performance fault-tolerant switching network for ATM”, IEICE Transactions on Communications., vol. E781-B, pp. 1518–1528, 1995.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag US 2008