KeywordsTime Slot Binomial Distribution Sample Space Pareto Distribution Packet Arrival
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P.Z. Peebles, Probability, Random Variables, and Random Signal Principles, McGraw–Hill, New York, 1993.Google Scholar
- 3.G.R. Cooper and C.D. McGillem, Probability Methods of Signal and System Analysis, Oxford University Press, New York, 1999.Google Scholar
- 4.“statistics” Encyclopedia Britannica Online. http://search.eb.com/bol/topic?eu=115242 &sctn=8Google Scholar
- 6.A. Erramilli, G. Gordon, and W. Willinger, “Applications of fractals in engineering for realistic traffic processes”, International Teletraffic Conference, Vol. 14, pp. 35–44, 1994.Google Scholar
- 8.W. Willinger, M. Taqqu, R. Sherman, and D. Wilson, “Self-similarity through high variability statistical analysis of Ethernet LAN traffic at the source level”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 2, 1997.Google Scholar
- 9.T. Hettmansperger and M. Keenan,“Tailweight, statistical interference and families of distributions – A brief survey” in Statistical Distributions in Scientific Work, vol. 1, G.P. Patil et al. ed., Kluwer, Boston, 1980.Google Scholar
- 11.W.H. Press, S.T. Teukolsky, W.T. Vetterling, and B.P. Fhannery, Numerical Recipes in C: The Art of Scientific Computing, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1992.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag US 2008