Solving Traveling Salesman Problem Using Combinational Evolutionary Algorithm
In this paper, we proposed a new method to solve TSP (Traveling Salesman Problem) based on evolutionary algorithms. This method can be used for related problems and we found out the new method can works properly in problems based on permutation. We compare our results by the previous algorithms and show that our algorithm needs less time in comparison with known algorithms and so efficient for such problems.
KeywordsLocal Search Travel Salesman Problem Travel Salesman Problem Local Search Algorithm Shuffle Frog Leaping Algorithm
- 1.Thomas H. Cormen Charles E. Leiserson Ronald L. Rivest, “Introduction to Algorithms,” Second Edition Clifford Stein The MIT Press Cambridge, Massachusetts London, England McGraw-Hill Book CompanyGoogle Scholar
- 2.Mitchell Melanie, “An Introduction to Genetic Algorithms,” A Bradford Book The MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts • London, England, fifth printing 1999Google Scholar
- 5.D.E. Knuth, “The Art of Computer Programming,” Vol.3:sorting and Serching. Addison-Wesley, reading, MA, Second Edition, 1998, pp. 222–223Google Scholar
- 6.Stuart J. Russell and Peter Norvig, “Artificial Intelligence A Modern Approach,” 1995 by Prentice-Hall, Inc.Google Scholar
- 7.Richard Dawkins, “The Selfish Gene,” 1989 Oxford: Oxford University Press, ISBN 0-19-217773-7 page 192Google Scholar