Transition from Pediatric to Adult Care
KeywordsInflammatory Bowel Disease Crohn Disease Healthcare Team Adult Care Popup Message
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Reiss J, Gibson R, Walker L. Health care transition: youth, family, and provider perspectives. Pediatr 2005;115:112–20.Google Scholar
- 2.American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Children with Disabilities and Committee on Adolescence (AAP). Transition of care for adolescents with special health care needs. Pediatr 1996;98:1203–6.Google Scholar
- 4.Medical Position Statement. Transition of the patient with inflammatory bowel disease from pediatric to adult care: recommendations of the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2002;34:245–8.Google Scholar
- 5.Ferry G. Pediatric patient, family, doctor interactions. In: Bayless T and Hanauer S, editors. BAdvanced therapy of inflammatory bowel disease. Hamilton: B.C. Decker, Inc., 2001:5–7.Google Scholar
- 7.A consensus statement on health care transition for young adults with special health care needs. American Academy of Pediatrics, America Academy of Family Physicians, American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine. Pediatr 2002;110:1304–6.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008