Part of the International and Cultural Psychology Series book series (ICUP)
Essential Concepts and Foundations
KeywordsDisaster Management Disaster Response Essential Concept Disaster Victim Multicultural Competence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bracken, P., & Petty, C. (1998). Rethinking the trauma of war. London, UK: Free Association Books.Google Scholar
- Marsella, A. J. (1985). Culture, self, and mental disorder. In A. J. Marsella, G. DeVos, & F. Hsu (Eds.), Culture and self. NY/London: Tavistock Publications.Google Scholar
- New South Wales Institute of Psychiatry. (2000). Disaster response handbook. NSW, Australia (Locked Bag 7118), Parramatta BC NSW, Australia 2150. ISBN: 07347 32139.Google Scholar
- Task Force on Quality Control of Disaster Management. (2003, April). Health disaster management: Guidelines for evaluation and research in the Utstein Style: Executive summary. Accessed on April 22, 2007 at: http://pdm.medicine.wisc.edu/executiv2.htm [see also Prehospital & Disaster Medicine, 17 Supplement 3; 2003]Google Scholar
- World Health Organization. (2005). WHO Recommendations for Mental Health in Aceh, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse. World Health Organization: Geneva, Switzerland (Report by B. Saraceno, H. Minas, & S. Indradjaya)Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008