The Moon’s Surface, Structure, and Evolution
Part of the Astronomy and Astrophysics Library book series (AAL)
KeywordsLunar Surface Lunar Rock Mare Basalt Lunar Crater Impact Basin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science 1970. “The Moon Issue,” Science, 167, No. 3918 (January 30, 1970).Google Scholar
- Baldwin, R. B. 1949. The Face of the Moon (Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press).Google Scholar
- Baldwin, R. B. 1963. The Measure of the Moon (Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press).Google Scholar
- Kelley, D. H. and Milone, E. F. 2005. Exploring Ancient Skies: An Encyclopedic Survey of Archaeoastronomy (New York: Springer-Verlag).Google Scholar
- Melosh, H. J. 1989. Impact Cratering: A Geologic Process (New York: Oxford University Press; Oxford: Clarendon PressGoogle Scholar
- Milone, E. F. and Wilson, W. J. F. 2008. Solar System astrophysics: Planetary Atmospheres and the Outer Solar System. (New York: Springer).Google Scholar
- Taylor, S. R. 1975. Lunar Science–A Post-Apollo View (Oxford: Pergamon press).Google Scholar
- Taylor, S. R. 1999. “The Moon” in Encyclopedia of the Solar System, ed. P. R. Weissman, L.-A. McFadden, and T. V. Johnson, pp. 247–275.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media 2008