Manipulating Electron Spins in an InGaAs/InAlAs Two-Dimensional Electron Gas
Part of the Lecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology book series (LNNST, volume 2)
KeywordsSpin Polarization Spin Current Physical Review Letter Spin Splitting Kerr Rotation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aronov, A.G., Lyanda-Geller, Y.B., Pikus, G.E., 1991, Soviet Physics - JETP, 73, pp. 537–541.Google Scholar
- Awschalom, D.D., Loss, D., Samarth, N. (eds) 2002, Semiconductor Spintronics and Quantum Computation (Springer, Berlin).Google Scholar
- Engels, G., Lange, J., Schapers, Th., Luth, H., 1997, Experimental and theoretical approach to spin splitting in modulation-doped InxGa1-xAs/InP quantum wells for B→0. Physical Review B, 55, pp. R1958–R1961.Google Scholar
- Ganichev, S.D., Prettl, W., 2003, Spin photocurrents in quantum wells. Journal of physics C: Solid state physics, 15, pp. R935–R983.Google Scholar
- Ganichev, S.D., Danilov, S.N., Schneider, p., Bel’kov, V.V., Golub, L.E., Wegscheider, W., Weiss, D., Prettl, W., 2004, Can an electric current orient spins in quantum wells? arXiv:cond-mat/0403641v1.Google Scholar
- Sasaki, M., Ohno, Y., Ohno, H., 2004, Proceeding of the 27th ICPS, Flagstaff, Arizona, J5.063.Google Scholar
- Winkler, R., 2003, Spin-Orbit Coupling Effects in Two-Dimensional Electron and Hole Systems (Springer, Berlin).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008