Workplace Health Promotion Aiming at Safe Working Environments for Pregnant Women
KeywordsPregnant Woman European Union Occupational Exposure Adverse Pregnancy Outcome Health Promotion Program
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bartholomew LK, Parcel GS, Kok G, Gottlieb NH (2001) Intervention Mapping: designing theory and evidence-based health promotion programs. Mayfield, MountainView, CAGoogle Scholar
- Commission of the European Communities (1992) Council Directive 92/85/EEC concerning the implementation of measures to encourage improvements in the safety and health of pregnant workers, women workers who have recently given birth and women who are breastfeeding. Official Journal L, 348, Vol. 28.11.1992Google Scholar
- Commission of the European Communities (2000) COM (2000)-466 Communication from the commission on the guidelines on the assessment of the chemical, physical, and biological agents and industrial processes considered hazardous for the safety and health of pregnant workers and workers who have recently given birth or are breastfeeding (Council Directive 92/85/EEC) BrusselsGoogle Scholar
- EUROSTAT (2005) http://epp.eurostat.cec.eu.int/portal/ (accessed Nov 2005)Google Scholar
- Glasgow RE (2005) RE-AIM mode, http://www.re-aim.org (accessed Nov 2005)Google Scholar
- International Labor Organization (2006), http://www.ilo.org/ (accessed Nov 2006)Google Scholar
- Motherisk - Treating the mother - protecting the unborn, http://www.motherisk.org/index.jsp (accessed Nov 2005)Google Scholar
- Zwangerstraks.nl - Information on aspects of pregnancy (aimed at fertile women), http://www.zwangerstraks.nl (accessed March 2006)Google Scholar
- Zwangerwijzer.nl - Information for pregnant women (aimed at pregnant women and their partners),http://www.zwangerwijzer.nl (accessed March 2006)Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2008