Promoting Physical Activity and a Healthy Diet among Working Women
KeywordsPhysical Activity Work Ability Health Promotion Program Physical Activity Program Health Promotion Intervention
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cambien F, Richard JL, Ducimetiere P, Warnet JM, Kahn J (1981) The Paris Cardiovascular Risk Factor Prevention Trial. Effects of two years of intervention in a population of young men. J Epidemiol Community Health. June 35(2):91–7.Google Scholar
- Collins BS, Hollander RB, Koffman, DM, Reeve R, Seidler S (year?) Women, work and health: issues and implications for worksite health promotion. Women and Health 25(4): 3–38Google Scholar
- French SA, Jeffery RW, Story M, Breitlow KK, Baxter JS, Hannan P, Snyder MP (2001) Pricing and promotion effects on low-fat vending snack purchases: the CHIPS Study. Am J Public Health. January 91(1):112–7Google Scholar
- Janer G, Sala M, Kogevinas M (year?) Health promotion trials at worksites and risk factors for cancer. Scand J Work Environ Health 28(3): 141–57Google Scholar
- Sorensen G, Stoddard AM, LaMontagne AD, Emmons K, Hunt MK, Youngstrom R, McLellan D, Christiani DC (2003) A comprehensive worksite cancer prevention intervention: behavior change results from a randomized controlled trial (United States). J Public Health Policy 24(1):5–25PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Trends in Europe and North America (2003) The statistical yearbook of the economic commission for Europe 2003. Available at http://www.unece.org/stats/trend/trend_h.htmGoogle Scholar
- WHO (2006) Global strategy on diet, physical activity and health. Available at www.who.int/Google Scholar
- Yancey AK, McCarthy WJ, Taylor WC, Merlo A, Gewa C, Weber MD, Fielding JE (2004) The Los Angeles Lift Off: a sociocultural environmental change intervention to integrate physical activity into the workplace. Prev Med. June 38(6):848–56Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2008