The Aberration-Corrected SEM
KeywordsObjective Lens Electron Source Spherical Aberration Probe Size Chromatic Aberration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Deltrap JHM (1964), Ph.D.Thesis, University of CambridgeGoogle Scholar
- Goldstein J, Newbury DE, Joy DC, Lyman C, Echlin PE, Lifshin E, Sawyer L, and Michael J (2003) “Scanning Electron Microscopy and X-ray Microanalysis”, 3rd Edition, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers), 689pp Google Scholar
- Hawkes PW and Kasper E (1985) it Principles of Electron Optics, Vol 1, London: Academic Press, p. 297–302Google Scholar
- Honda K and Takashima S (2003) JEOL News 38: 36–40Google Scholar
- Joy DC (1974) Proc. 7th SEM Symposium, ed. O Johari, (IITRI:Chicago), p 327Google Scholar
- Kenway PB and Cliff G (1984) Inst. Phys. Conf. Ser. 68:33–36Google Scholar
- Maulny A and Fanget GL (2000) in Metrology 2000 edited by D Herr, Proc. SPIE Conf. on Micro-lithography, 3332:71–80Google Scholar
- Mullerova I and Frank L (1993) Scanning 15:193–199Google Scholar
- Scherzer OL (1947) Optik 2:114–142,Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008