Part of the The Milken Institute Series on Financial Innovation and Economic Growth book series (MILK, volume 7)
Entrepreneurship in Low and Moderate Income Communities
KeywordsSmall Business Morris Plan Credit Union Social Entrepreneurship Liquidity Constraint
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Blanchflower, David G. (2004). “Self-Employment: More May Not Be Better,” National Bureau of Economic Research Working Paper No. 10286, Cambridge, MA, February.Google Scholar
- Brush, Candida G. and Tatiana S. Manolova (2004). “Personal Background,” in William B. Gartner, Kelly G. Shaver, Nancy M. Carter, and Paul D. Reynolds, Eds., Handbook of Entrepreneurial Dynamics: The Process of Business Creation (Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications), 49–61.Google Scholar
- Cooper, Arnold C. and Javier Gimeno-Gascon (1992). “Entrepreneurs, Processes of Founding and Firm Performance,” in Donald L. Sexton and John D. Kasarda, Eds., The State of the Art of Entrepreneurship (Boston, MA: PWS-Kent), 301–340.Google Scholar
- Cotterill, Ronald and Andrew Franklin (1995). “The Urban Grocery Store Gap.” Food Marketing Policy Center, University of Connecticut, April.Google Scholar
- Evans, David S. and Linda Leighton (1989). “Some Empirical Aspects of Entrepreneurship,” American Economic Review, 79(3), 519–535.Google Scholar
- Fronczek, Peter (2005). “Income, Earnings, and Poverty from the 2004 American Community Survey,” U.S. Census Bureau, Washington, DC, August.Google Scholar
- Kim, Phillip H., Howard E. Aldrich, and Lisa A. Keister (2004). “Household Income and Net Wealth,” in William B. Gartner, Kelly G. Shaver, Nancy M. Carter, and Paul D. Reynolds, Eds., Handbook of Entrepreneurial Dynamics: The Process of Business Creation (Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications), 49–61.Google Scholar
- Sherraden, Michael W. (1991). Assets and the Poor: A New American Welfare Policy. Armonk, NY: M.E. Sharpe.Google Scholar
- Zhan, Min and Mark Schreiner (2004). “Saving for Post-Secondary Education in Individual Development Accounts,” Working Paper No. 04–11, Center for Social Development, Washington University, St. Louis, MO.Google Scholar
© Milken Institute 2008