Part of the The Search Institute Series on Developmentally Attentive Community and Society book series (SISS, volume 5)
The Consolidation of Conscience in Adolescence
KeywordsMoral Judgment Adolescent Psychiatry Moral Development Autobiographical Memory Moral Issue
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bowlby, J. (1988). A secure base: Parent-child attachment and healthy human development. New York: Basic Books.Google Scholar
- Goenjian, A., Stilwell, B. M., Steinberg, A. M., Fairbanks, L. A., Galvin, M. R., Karayan, I., et al. (1998). Moral development and psychopathological interference in conscience functioning among adolescents after trauma. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 38, 376–384.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Izard, C. E. (1977). Human emotion. New York & London: Plenum.Google Scholar
- Kohlberg, L. (1984). Essays on moral development: Vol. 2. The psychology of moral development. San Francisco: Harper & Row.Google Scholar
- Piaget, J. (1965). The moral judgment of the child. New York: Free Press. [Original work published 1932]Google Scholar
- Stilwell, B., Galvin, M., & Kopta, S. (2000). Right vs. wrong: Raising a child with a conscience. Bloomington: Indiana University Press.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008