Part of the The Search Institute Series on Developmentally Attentive Community and Society book series (SISS, volume 5)
Elders and Sons
KeywordsPhysical Security Emotional Security Mana Stream Young Candidate Origin Myth
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Blankenhorn, D. (1995). Fatherless America: Confronting our most urgent social issue. New York: Basic Books.Google Scholar
- Brown, D. E. (1991). Human universals. New York: McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- Erikson, E. (1952). Childhood and society. New York: Norton.Google Scholar
- Gutmann, D. (1994). Reclaimed powers: Men and women in later life. Evanston, IL: Northwestern University Press.Google Scholar
- Mahler, M., & Pine, S. (1975). The psychological birth of the human infant. New York: Basic Books.Google Scholar
- Morris, D. (1994). The human animal. London: BBC Books.Google Scholar
- Newton, N. (1973). Psychosocial aspects of the mother/father/child unit. Paper presented at the meeting of the Swedish Nutrition Foundation, Uppsala.Google Scholar
- Simmons, L. W. (1945). The role of the aged in primitive society. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press.Google Scholar
- Whiting, J. W., & Child, I. (1953). Child training and personality. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008