Holistic Approach to the Geriatric Patient: Geriatric Evaluation
KeywordsMild Cognitive Impairment Home Care Holistic Approach Geriatric Patient Subclinical Hypothyroidism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- World Population Prospects: The 1998 Revision: The Population Division, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, United Nations Secretariat; 1998.Google Scholar
- The World Health Report: Working together for health: World Health Organization; 2006.Google Scholar
- International Data Base. In: US Census Bureau. http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/idbnew.html.Google Scholar
- Yearbook of Labour Statistics: International Labour Organization; 2006.Google Scholar
- World Mortality in 2002: World Health Organization; 2002.Google Scholar
- Isaacs, B. The Challenge of Geriatric Medicine. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 1992.Google Scholar
- Dwolatzky, T., Clarfield, A., Bergman, H. Non-specific presentations of illness. Oxford Textbook of Primary Medical Care. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2004.Google Scholar
- OldeRikkert, M., Rigaud, A., vanHoeyweghen, R., deGraaf, J. Geriatric syndromes: Medical misnomer or progress in geriatrics. Neth. J. Med. 2003;61(3):83–87.Google Scholar
- Williams, C. Using medications appropriately in older adults. Am. Fam. Physician 2002;66(10):1917–1924.Google Scholar
- Nascher, I.L. A history of geriatrics. Med. Rev. Rev. 1926;32:281–284.Google Scholar
- Warren, M.W. Care of the chronic sick: A case for treating chronic sick in blocks in a general hospital. BMJ 1943;2:822–823.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008