Policies and Reimbursement: Meeting the Need for Mental Health Care in Long-Term Care
KeywordsNursing Home Mental Health Service Mental Health Care Nursing Home Resident Medical Necessity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- AARP Public Policy Institute. (February, 2001). Nursing homes: Fact sheet.http://www.aarp.org/research/longtermcare/nursinghomes/aresearch-import-669-FS10R.html
- Cohen, G. D., Blank, K., Cohen, C. I., Gaitz, C., Liptzin, B., & Maletta, G., et al. (2003). Mental health problems in assisted living facilities: The physician's role in treatment and staff education. Geriatrics, 58, (2)44, 54–55.Google Scholar
- American Psychological Association. (2000). Medicare handbook: A guide for psychologists. http://www.apapractice.org.
- Seperson , S. B. (2002). Demographics about aging. In S. B. Seperson & C. Hegeman (Eds.), Elder care and service learning: A handbook. Westport, CT: Auburn House.Google Scholar
- Tanaka, P. K. (2003). Easy coder: Psychiatry/psychology. Montgomery: Unicor Medical Inc.Google Scholar
- MAC's draft LCDs:http://www.cms.hhs.gov/mcd/
- Medicare Administrative Contrators list:http: //www.cms.hhs.gov/MedicareContractingReform/
- Office of the Inspector General Reports: http://www.hhs.gov/oig/oei
- Psychologists in Long-Term Care Web site: http://www.wvu.edu/~pltc
© Springer Science + Business Media, LLC 2009