An Equitable Society Protects the Health of its Weakest Members: Women and Children
KeywordsReproductive Health Maternal Death Sexually Transmit Disease Female Genital Mutilation Unsafe Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- WHO Reproductive Health Indicators for Global Monitoring. Report of the Second Interagency Meeting 2001. http://www.who.int/reproductive-health publications/RHR 01 19/RHR01 19/RHR 01 19 content.en.html Google Scholar
- Gill Z.: Implementing emergency obstetric care in developing countries. Workshop Report, 2001.Google Scholar
- Reproductive Health in Refugee Situations. An Interagency Field Manual. United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees 1999. http://www.who.int./reproductive-health/publications/interagency manual on RH in refugee situations/index.en.htm Google Scholar
- Link to UNICEF STATISTICS site. http://www.safemotherhood.org/resources/pubs/actionagenda pdfs.html Google Scholar
- International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics: AMDD papers http://www.womenshealth-elsevier.com/doc/journal/ijgoamdd.html Google Scholar
- Masellis M., Gunn S.W.A.: Humanitarian medicine: A vision and action. J. Humanitarian Med., 2: 33–9, 2002.Google Scholar
- Gunn S.W.A.: The right to health through international cooperation. J. Humanitarian Med., 1: 1–3, 2000.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008