Health and Human Rights—A Public Health Perspective
KeywordsMarket Economy Optimal Balance Detectable Disease Public Health Perspective Health Impact Assessment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Health and Human Rights: A reader. Mann J.M., Gruskin S., Grodin M.A., Annas E.J., (eds). Routledge Publ.: 1999a.Google Scholar
- Health and Human Rights. Report from the European Conference held in Strasbourg March 1999. Stefan Winter (ed.). NHV-Report 2: 1999b.Google Scholar
- Health Impact Assessment: From theory to practice. Report on the Leo Kaprio Workshop, Nordic School of Public Health, October 1999. NHV-Report 9: 2000.Google Scholar
- Health21: An introduction to the Health for All policy framework for the WHO European region. Copenhagen, WHO, European Health For All series 5: 1998.Google Scholar
- Human Rights and Human Development. Human Development Report 2000. UNDP, 2000.Google Scholar
- Public health in England: The report of the Committee of Inquiry into the Future Development of the Public Health Function. Presented to Parliament by the Secretary of State for Social Services by command of Her Majesty, January 1988.Google Scholar
- Saracci R.: The World Health Organization needs to reconsider its definition of health. Br. Med. J., 10, 314: 1409–20, 1997.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008