Part of the IFIP – The International Federation for Information Processing book series (IFIPAICT, volume 231)
Automotive System Optimization using Sensitivity Analysis
KeywordsController Area Network Design Space Exploration Event Stream Schedulability Analysis Independent Subsystem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- S. Bleuler, M. Laumanns, L. Thiele, and E. Zitzler. PISA - a platform and programming language independent interface for search algorithms. http://www.tik.ee.ethz.
- CAN in Automation (CiA). Controller Area Network. http://www.can-cia.org.
- ETAS. ERCOSEK Real-Time Operating System. http://www.etas.de.
- K. Gresser. An event model for deadline verification of hard real-time systems. In Proceedings 5th Euromicro Workshop on Real-Time Systems, pages 118-123, Oulu, Finland, 1993.Google Scholar
- A. Hamann, M. Jersak, K. Richter, and R. Ernst. Design space exploration and system optimization with SymTA/S - Symbolic Timing Analysis for Systems. In Proc. 25th International Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS’04), Lisbon, Portugal, December 2004.Google Scholar
- J. C. Palencia and M. G. Harbour. Schedulability analysis for tasks with static and dynamic offsets. In Proceedings of 19th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS), Madrid, Spain, 1998.Google Scholar
- Traian Pop, Petru Eles, and Zebo Peng. Holistic scheduling and analysis of mixed time/event-triggered distributed embedded systems. In Tenth International Symposium on Hardware/Software Codesign (CODES), Estes Park, Colorado, USA, May 2002.Google Scholar
- Razvan Racu, Marek Jersak, and Rolf Ernst. Applying sensitivity analysis in real-time distributed systems. In Proceedings of the 11th IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS), San Francisco, USA, 2005.Google Scholar
- K. Richter. Compositional Performance Analysis. PhD thesis, Technical University of Braunschweig, 2004.Google Scholar
- SymTA/S - Symbolic Timing Analysis for Systems. http://www.symta.org.
- Lothar Thiele, Samarjit Chakraborty, and Martin Naedele. Real-time calculus for scheduling hard real-time systems. In Proceedings of the International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Geneva, Switzerland, 2000.Google Scholar
- K. Tindell and J. Clark. Holistic schedulability analysis for distributed real-time systems. Microprocessing and Microprogramming - Euromicro Journal (Special Issue on Parallel Embedded Real-Time Systems), 40:117-134, 1994.Google Scholar
- E. Zitzler, M. Laumanns, and L. Thiele. SPEA2: Improving the Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm. Technical Report 103, Gloriastrasse 35, CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland, 2001.Google Scholar
© International Federation for Information Processin 2007