Part of the IFIP – The International Federation for Information Processing book series (IFIPAICT, volume 231)
Embedded SW Design Space Exploration and Automation using UML-Based Tools
KeywordsSoftware Automation Design Space Exploration Model Drive Architecture Embed System Design Software Synthesis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- B.Selic. Models, Software Models and UML. UML for Real: Design of Embedded RealTime Systems. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2003. Chapter 1, p. 1-16.Google Scholar
- L.Lavagno, G.Martin, B.Selic. UML for Real: Design of Embedded Real-Time Systems. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2003.Google Scholar
- Executable UML Unimod. v.1.3, 2003. http://unimod.sourceforge.net.
- OMG. Model Driven Architecture. White Paper v. 3.2, November 2000.Google Scholar
- F.Balarin et al. Synthesis of Software Programs for Embedded Control Applications. IEEE Transactions on Computer-aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, v. 18, n.6, June 1999.Google Scholar
- G.Berry et al. The Esterel Synchronous Programming Language: Design, Semantics, Implementation. Science of Computer Programming, v. 19, n. 2, 1992.Google Scholar
- J. Sztipanovits et al. Model-Integrated computing. IEEE Computer. April 1997.Google Scholar
- G.Karsai et al. Model-Integrated Development of Embedded Software. Proceedings of the IEEE, v. 91. n. 1, January 2003.Google Scholar
- J.Buck et al. Ptolemy: a framework for simulating and prototyping heterogeneous systems. International Journal in Computer Simulation, v. 4, 1992.Google Scholar
- M. Oliveira et al. Early Embedded Software Design Space Exploration Using UML- based Estimations. RSP’06, Chania, Greece. June 2006.Google Scholar
- F. A. Nascimento et al. ModES: Embedded Systems Design Methodology and Tools based on MDE. MOMPES 2007, Braga, Portugal, March 2007.Google Scholar
- S ysML: Systems Modeling Language. http://www.omgsysml.org/. July 2006.
- R .Boldt. Combining the Power of MathWorks Simulink and Telelogic UML/SysML-based Rhapsody to Redefine the Model-Driven Development Experience. Telelogic White Paper, June 2006. http://www.ilogix.com/whitepaper-overview.aspx.
- L. Brisolara et al. A Comparison between UML and Function Blocks for Heterogeneous SoC Design and ASIP Generation. In: G.Martin and W.Mueller (Ed.). UML for SoC Design. Chapter 9. Springer, 2005.Google Scholar
- K. Huang et al. Simulink-Based MPSoC Design Flow: Case Study of Motion-JPEG and H.264. DAC’07, San Diego, USA, June 2007.Google Scholar
- L. Brisolara et al. Reducing Fine-grain Communication Overhead in Multithread Code Generation for Heterogeneous MPSoC. SCOPES’07. Nice, April 2007.Google Scholar
- L. Brisolara et al. Using UML as a front-end for an efficient Simulink-based multithread code generation targeting MPSoCs. UML-SoC’07, San Diego, USA, June 2007.Google Scholar
© International Federation for Information Processin 2007