Part of the IFIP – The International Federation for Information Processing book series (IFIPAICT, volume 231)
Embedded SW Design Space Exploration and Automation using UML-Based Tools
KeywordsSoftware Automation Design Space Exploration Model Drive Architecture Embed System Design Software Synthesis
- B.Selic. Models, Software Models and UML. UML for Real: Design of Embedded RealTime Systems. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2003. Chapter 1, p. 1-16.Google Scholar
- L.Lavagno, G.Martin, B.Selic. UML for Real: Design of Embedded Real-Time Systems. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2003.Google Scholar
- Executable UML Unimod. v.1.3, 2003. http://unimod.sourceforge.net.
- OMG. Model Driven Architecture. White Paper v. 3.2, November 2000.Google Scholar
- F.Balarin et al. Synthesis of Software Programs for Embedded Control Applications. IEEE Transactions on Computer-aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, v. 18, n.6, June 1999.Google Scholar
- G.Berry et al. The Esterel Synchronous Programming Language: Design, Semantics, Implementation. Science of Computer Programming, v. 19, n. 2, 1992.Google Scholar
- J. Sztipanovits et al. Model-Integrated computing. IEEE Computer. April 1997.Google Scholar
- G.Karsai et al. Model-Integrated Development of Embedded Software. Proceedings of the IEEE, v. 91. n. 1, January 2003.Google Scholar
- J.Buck et al. Ptolemy: a framework for simulating and prototyping heterogeneous systems. International Journal in Computer Simulation, v. 4, 1992.Google Scholar
- M. Oliveira et al. Early Embedded Software Design Space Exploration Using UML- based Estimations. RSP’06, Chania, Greece. June 2006.Google Scholar
- F. A. Nascimento et al. ModES: Embedded Systems Design Methodology and Tools based on MDE. MOMPES 2007, Braga, Portugal, March 2007.Google Scholar
- S ysML: Systems Modeling Language. http://www.omgsysml.org/. July 2006.
- R .Boldt. Combining the Power of MathWorks Simulink and Telelogic UML/SysML-based Rhapsody to Redefine the Model-Driven Development Experience. Telelogic White Paper, June 2006. http://www.ilogix.com/whitepaper-overview.aspx.
- L. Brisolara et al. A Comparison between UML and Function Blocks for Heterogeneous SoC Design and ASIP Generation. In: G.Martin and W.Mueller (Ed.). UML for SoC Design. Chapter 9. Springer, 2005.Google Scholar
- K. Huang et al. Simulink-Based MPSoC Design Flow: Case Study of Motion-JPEG and H.264. DAC’07, San Diego, USA, June 2007.Google Scholar
- L. Brisolara et al. Reducing Fine-grain Communication Overhead in Multithread Code Generation for Heterogeneous MPSoC. SCOPES’07. Nice, April 2007.Google Scholar
- L. Brisolara et al. Using UML as a front-end for an efficient Simulink-based multithread code generation targeting MPSoCs. UML-SoC’07, San Diego, USA, June 2007.Google Scholar
© International Federation for Information Processin 2007