Part of the IFIP – The International Federation for Information Processing book series (IFIPAICT, volume 231)
Utilizing Reconfigurable Hardware to Optimize Workflows in Networked Nodes
KeywordsSensor Network Sensor Node Network Node Hardware Accelerator Hardware Module
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Linux on ppc. http://penguinppc.org/.
- Crossbow Technology. The mica2dot mote. http://xbow.com/Products/-Product pdf files/Wireless pdf/MICA2DOT Datasheet.pdf.
- Digilent Inc. The vdec1 video decoder board.Google Scholar
- Intel. imote isn100-ba data sheet.Google Scholar
- D. Martin, A. Cheyer, and D. Moran. The Open Agent Architecture: a framework for building distributed software systems. Applied Artificial Intelligence, 13(1/2):91-128, 1999.Google Scholar
- moteiv. Tmote sky homepage.Google Scholar
- Jingzhao Ou and Viktor K. Prasanna. Rapid energy estimation of computations on fpga based soft processors. In IEEE International SoC Conference (SOCC), 2004.Google Scholar
- R. Shah and J. Rabaey. Energy aware routing for low energy ad hoc sensor networks, 2002.Google Scholar
- Suresh Singh, Mike Woo, and C. S. Raghavendra. Power-aware routing in mobile ad hoc networks. In Mobile Computing and Networking, pages 181-190, 1998.Google Scholar
- MontaVista Software. Montavista linux professional 3.1. http://www.mvista.com/.
- John W. Williams and Neil Bergmann. Embedded linux as a platform for dynamically self-reconfiguring systems-on-chip. In Toomas P. Plaks, editor, ERSA04: Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering of Reconfigurable Systems and Algorithms, pages 163-169, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, June 2004. CSREA Press.Google Scholar
- Xilinx Inc. Early access partial reconfiguration user guide. Xilinx User Guide UG208, Version 1.1, March 6, 2006.Google Scholar
- Xilinx Inc. Homepage. http://www.xilinx.com/.
- Xilinx Inc. Ml403 evaluation platform. http://www.xilinx.com/products/boards/ml403/docs.htm.
- Xilinx Inc. Two flows for partial reconfiguration: Module based or difference based. Xilinx Application Note XAPP290, Version 1.1, 2003.Google Scholar
- Xilinx Inc. Virtex-ii pro xup development board. http://www.xilinx.com/univ/xupv2p.html.
© International Federation for Information Processin 2007