Part of the IFIP – The International Federation for Information Processing book series (IFIPAICT, volume 231)
An Interactive Model Re-Coder for Efficient SoC Specification
KeywordsDesign Time Productivity Gain Abstract Syntax Program Transformation Transformation Tool
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- P. Chandraiah and R. Dömer. Specification and design of an mp3 audio decoder. Technical report, Center for Embedded Computer Systems, May 2005.Google Scholar
- P. Chandraiah, J. Peng, and R. Dömer. Creating explicit communication in soc models using interactive re-coding. In Proceedings of the Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASPDAC), Yokohama, Japan, January 2007.Google Scholar
- D. D. Gajski, F. Vahid, S. Narayan, and J. Gong. Specification and Design of Embedded Systems. Prentice Hall, 1994.Google Scholar
- D. D. Gajski, J. Zhu, R. Dömer, A. Gerstlauer, and S. Zhao. SpecC: Specification Language and Design Methodology. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2000.Google Scholar
- A. Gerstlauer, R. Dömer, J. Peng, and D. D. Gajski. System Design: A Practical Guide with SpecC. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2001.Google Scholar
- A. Gerstlauer, S. Zhao, D. D. Gajski, and A. M. Horak. SpecC system-level design methodology applied to the design of a GSM vocoder. In Proceedings of the Workshop of Synthesis and System Integration of Mixed Information Technologies, Kyoto, Japan, April 2000.Google Scholar
- T. Grötker, S. Liao, G. Martin, and S. Swan. System Design with SystemC. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002.Google Scholar
- M. W. Hall, J.-A. M. Anderson, S. P. Amarasinghe, B. R. Murphy, S.-W. Liao, E. Bugnion, and M. S. Lam. Maximizing multiprocessor performance with the SUIF compiler. IEEE Computer, 29(12):84-89, 1996.Google Scholar
- W. J. Hansen. Data structures in a bit-mapped text editor. Byte Magazine, 12(1):183-189, January 1987.Google Scholar
- S. Hiranandani, K. Kennedy, C.-W. Tseng, and S. K. Warren. The D editor: a new interactive parallel programming tool. In Supercomputing, 1994.Google Scholar
- K. Kennedy, K. S. McKinley, and C.-W. Tseng. Analysis and transformation in the ParaScope Editor. In ACM International Conference on Supercomputing, Cologne, Germany, 1991.Google Scholar
- S.-W. Liao, A. Diwan, R. P. B. Jr., A. M. Ghuloum, and M. S. Lam. SUIF explorer: An interactive and interprocedural parallelizer. In Principles Practice of Parallel Programming, 1999.Google Scholar
- Eclipse java development tool-kit. http://eclipse.org/jdt/index.html.
- Microsoft visual studio. http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/.
- Scintilla source code editing component. http://www.scintilla.org.
- S. Sutherland, S. Davidmann, P. Flake, and P. Moorby. System Verilog for Design: A Guide to Using System Verilog for Hardware Design and Modeling. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2004.Google Scholar
- Trolltech Inc. Qt application development framework. http://www.trolltech.com/products/qt/.
- Vim, advanced text editor. http://www.vim.org/index.php.
- I. Viskic and R. Dömer. A flexible, syntax independent representation (SIR) for system level design models. In Proceedings of EuroMicro Conference on Digital System Design, August 2006.Google Scholar
© International Federation for Information Processin 2007