Part of the IFIP – The International Federation for Information Processing book series (IFIPAICT, volume 231)
Integrated Coupling and Clock Frequency Assignment of Accelerators During Hardware/Software Partitioning
KeywordsClock Frequency Dynamic Programming Algorithm Computation Cycle Video Decoder Integrate Coupling
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.. Gupta, R. and G. De Micheli. Hardware-Software Cosynthesis For Digital Systems. IEEE Design and Test of Computers. Pages 29-41, September 1993Google Scholar
- 2.. Henkel, J. A low power hardware/software partitioning approach for core-based embedded systems. In Proceedings of the 36th ACM/IEEE Design Automation Conference, 122-127, 1999.Google Scholar
- 3.. Corp. 2005. FPSLIC (AVR with FPGA), http://www.atmel.com/products/FPSLIC/.
- 4.. Virtex II and IV. Xilinx Corp., http://www.xilinx.com
- 5.. Hu, J., Y. Shin, N. Dhanwada, and R. Marculescu. Architecting Voltage Islands in CoreBased System-on-a-Chip Designs. Int. Symp. on Low Power Electronics and Design (ISLPED), 2004, pp. 180-185.Google Scholar
- 6.. Sirowy, S., Y. Wu, S. Lonardi, and F.Vahid. Two-Level Microprocessor-Accelerator Partitioning. Design and Test Europe(DATE) 2007.Google Scholar
- 7.. Sirowy, S., Y. Wu, S. Lonardi, and F. Vahid. Clock-Frequency Assignment for Multiple Clock Domain Systems-on-a-Chip. Design and Test in Europe(DATE). 2007.Google Scholar
- 9.. Stitt, G., F. Vahid, G. McGregor, B. Einloth Hardware/Software Partitioning of Software Binaries: A Case Study of H.264 Decode. Int. Conf. on Hardware/Software Codesign and System Synthesis (CODES/ISSS), Sep. 2005Google Scholar
© International Federation for Information Processin 2007