An Interactive Design Environment for C-based High-Level Synthesis
Part of the IFIP – The International Federation for Information Processing book series (IFIPAICT, volume 231)
KeywordsClock Period Register Transfer Level Synthesis Tool Read Port Embed Computer System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Accellera C/C++ Working Group of the Architectural Language Committee. RTL Semantics, Draft Specification. Technical report, Accellera, February 2001. available at http://www.eda.org/alc-cwg/cwg-open.pdf .
- R. Dömer, A. Gerstlauer, and D. Shin. Cycle-accurate RTL modeling with multi-cycled and pipelined components. In Proceedings of International SoC Design Conference, pages 375-378, October 2006.Google Scholar
- D. D. Gajski, N. Dutt, S. Y.-L. Lin, and A. Wu. High Level Synthesis: Introduction to Chip and System Design. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1992.Google Scholar
- D. D. Gajski, J. Zhu, R. Dömer, A. Gerstlauer, and S. Zhao. SpecC: Specification Language and Methodology. Kluwer Academic Publishers, January 2000.Google Scholar
- A. Gerstlauer, L. Cai, D. Shin, R. Dömer, and D. D. Gajski. System-on-Chip component models. Technical Report CECS-TR-03-26, Center for Embedded Computer Systems, University of California, Irvine, August 2003.Google Scholar
- T. Grötker, S. Liao, G. Martin, and S. Swan. System Design with SystemC. Kluwer Academic Publishers, March 2002.Google Scholar
- S. Gupta. SPARK: High-level synthesis using parallelizing compiler techniques. available at http://www.cecs.uci.edu/∼spark/.
- A. A. Jerraya, I.-C. Park, and K. O’Brien. AMICAL: An interactive high level synthesis environment. In Proceedings of the European Design Automation Conference, pages 58-62, February 1993.Google Scholar
- H.-P. Juan, D. D. Gajski, and V. Chaiyakul. Clock-driven performance optimization in interactive behavioral synthesis. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer-Aided Design, pages 154-157, November 1996.Google Scholar
- D. Ku and G. D. Micheli. High-level Synthesis of ASICs under Timing and Synchronization Constraints. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1992.Google Scholar
- B. Landwehr, P. Marwedel, and R. Dömer. OSCAR: Optimum simultaneous scheduling, allocation and resource binding based on integer programming. In Proceedings of the European Design Automation Conference, February 1994.Google Scholar
- Catapult C Synthesis, Mentor Graphics Inc. available at http://www.mentor.com/.
- L. Séméria and G. D. Micheli. SpC: Synthesis of pointers in C, application of pointer analysis to the behavioral synthesis from C. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer-Aided Design, pages 340-346, November 1998.Google Scholar
- D. Shin and D. D. Gajski. Scheduling in RTL design methodology. Technical Report CECS-TR-02-11, Center for Embedded Computer Systems, University of California, Irvine, April 2002.Google Scholar
- Behavioral Compiler, Synopsys Inc. available at http://www.synopsys.com/.
- K. Wakabayashi and T. Okamoto. C-based SoC design flow and EDA tools: An ASIC and system vender perspective. IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, December 2000.Google Scholar
© International Federation for Information Processin 2007