The Dispute Over the Fate of Terri Schiavo: A Study of Positions and Social Episodes in the Formation of Identity
Part of the Peace Psychology Book Series book series (PPBS)
KeywordsAdvance Directive Anoxic Brain Injury Moral Space Malpractice Case Temporary Injunction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Benson, C. (2003). The unthinkable boundaries of self. In R. Harré & F. Moghaddam (Eds.), The self and others: Positioning individuals and groups in personal, political and cultural contexts (pp. 61–84). Westport, CT: Praeger.Google Scholar
- Greimas, AJ. (1987). On meaning: Selected writings in semiotic theory. Translation by Paul J. Perron and Frank H. Collins. London, UK: Pinter.Google Scholar
- Harré, R., & van Langenhove, L. (1999). Reflexive positioning: Autobiography. In R. Harré and L. van Langenhove (Eds.), Positioning theory: Moral contexts of intentional action (pp. 61–73). Oxford, UK: Blackwell.Google Scholar
- Pearse, RL. (1998). Report of Guardian Ad Litem. http://www6.miami.edu/ethics/schiavo/pdf_files/122998_Schiavo_Richard_Pearse_GAL_report.pdf. Accessed July 17, 2007.Google Scholar
- Schindler, 1993. Personal communication to Michael Schiavo. Available at http://journals. aol.com/shjusticeforall/SavingTerriSchiavo/entries/2004/11/29/letter-to-michael-from-bob-and-mary-schindler/844. Accessed July 16, 2007.Google Scholar
- Transcript, Michael Schiavo, CNN Burden of Proof, May 7, 2007, by Greta van Susteren. Available at http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0105/07/bp.00.html. Accessed July 17, 2007.Google Scholar
- Transcript, Robert and Mary Schindler, CNN Burden of Proof, May 3, 2001, by Roger Cossack. Available at http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0105/03/bp.00.html. Accessed, July 17, 2007.Google Scholar
- van Langenhove, L., & Harré, R. (1999). Introducing positioning theory. In R. Harré and L. van Langenhove (Eds.), Positioning theory: Moral contexts of intentional action (pp. 14–31). Oxford, UK: Blackwell.Google Scholar
- Wolfson, J. (2003). A report to Governor Jeb Bush in the matter of Theresa Marie Schiavo. http://www6.miami.edu/ethics/schiavo/pdf_files/wolfson’s_report.pdf. Accessed July 17, 2007.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. 2008