Part of the Peace Psychology Book Series book series (PPBS)
The Research Planning Meeting
KeywordsResearch Planning Reading Group Personal Commitment Teaching Unit Moral Standing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bakhtin, M. M. (1981). The dialogic imagination: Four essays (C. Emerson & M. Holquist, Trans.). Austin: University of Texas Press.Google Scholar
- Clandinin, D. J., & Connelly, F. M. (1996). Teachers’ professional knowledge landscapes. Educational Researcher, 25(3), 24–30.Google Scholar
- Dewey, J. (1929/1958.). Experience and nature. New York: Dover.Google Scholar
- Goffman, E. (1981a). Replies and responses. In E. Goffman, Forms of talk (pp. 5–77). Philadelphia, PA: University of Pennsylvania.Google Scholar
- Goffman, E. (1981b). Forms of talk. Philadelphia: University of Philadelphia Press.Google Scholar
- Harré, R. (1991). Physical being: A theory for a corporeal psychology. Oxford: Blackwell.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. 2008