Part of the Advances in Behavioral Biology book series (ABBI, volume 57)
Allosteric Potentiators of Neuronal Nicotinic Cholinergic Receptors: Potential Treatments for Neurodegenerative Disorders
KeywordsNicotinic Receptor Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Gaba Release Human Neuroblastoma Cell Line nAChR Subtype
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Lindstrom J. The structures of neuronal nicotinic receptors. In: Clementi F, Fornasari D, Gotti C (eds) Neuronal Nicotinic Receptors, Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology, vol 144. New York: Springer, 2000, pp 101–162.Google Scholar
- Pereira EF, Alkondon M, Reinhardt S, et al. Physostigmine and galanthamine: probes for a novel binding site on the alpha 4 beta 2 subtype of neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors stably expressed in fibroblast cells. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 1994;70:768–778.Google Scholar
- Kooyman AR, Van Hooft JA, Vijverberg HPM. 5-Hydroxyindole slows desensitization of 5-HT3 receptor-mediated ion current in N1E-115 neuroblastoma cells. Br J Pharmacol 1993;108:287–289.Google Scholar
- Khakh BS, Proctor WR, Dunwiddle TV, et al. Allosteric control of gating and kinetics at P2X4 receptor channels. J Neurosci 1999;19:7289–7299.Google Scholar
- Lloyd GK, Williams M. Neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors as novel drug targets. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2000;2:461–467.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008