KeywordsProgram Monitoring Program Evaluation Causal Inference Evaluation Research Impact Evaluation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Babbie, E. (2001). The practice of social research (9th ed.). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth Publishing CompanyGoogle Scholar
- Campbell, D. T., & Stanley, J. C. (1963). Experimental and quasi-experimental designs for research. Chicago: Rand McNallyGoogle Scholar
- Guba, E. G., & Lincoln, Y. S. (1989). Fourth generation evaluation. Newbury Park: SageGoogle Scholar
- Herzog, E. (1959). Some guidelines for evaluative research. Washington, DC: U. S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Social Security Administration, Children’s BureauGoogle Scholar
- Janz, N. K., Zimmerman, M. A., Wren, P. A., Israel, B. A., Freudenberg, N., & Carter, R. J. (1996). Evaluation of 37 AIDS prevention projects: Successful approaches and barriers to program effectiveness. Health Education Quarterly, 23(1): 80–97Google Scholar
- Klineberg, O. (1955). The problem of evaluation. International Social Science Bulletin 7(3): 346–352Google Scholar
- O’Leary, K. D., & Wilson, G. T. (1987). Behavior therapy: Application and outcome (2nd ed.). Englewood Cliffs: Prentice-HallGoogle Scholar
- Rossi, P. H., & Freeman, H. E. (1993). Evaluation: A systematic approach (5th ed.). Beverly Hills: SageGoogle Scholar
- Shadish, W. R. Jr., Cook, T. D., & Leviton, L. C. (1991). Foundations of program evaluation: Theories of practice. Newbury Park: SageGoogle Scholar
- Suchman, E. A. (1967). Evaluative research. New York: Russell Sage Foundation.Google Scholar
- Weiss, C. H. (1972). Evaluation research: Methods for assessing program effectiveness. Englewood Cliffs: Prentice-HallGoogle Scholar
- Yin, R. K. (1994). Case study research: Design and methods (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: SageGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007