Part of the Advanced Organic Chemistry book series (AOC)
Carbon-Carbon Bond-Forming Reactions of Compounds of Boron, Silicon, and Tin
KeywordsLewis Acid Organotin Compound Organosilicon Compound Organoboron Compound Allylic Silane
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. C. Brown, Organic Synthesis via Boranes, Wiley, New York, 1975.Google Scholar
- A. Pelter, K. Smith, and H. C. Brown, Borane Reagents, Academic Press, New York, 1988.Google Scholar
- A. Pelter, in Rearrangements in Ground and Excited States, Vol. 2, P. de Mayo, ed., Academic Press, New York, 1980, Chap. 8.Google Scholar
- B. M. Trost, ed., Stereodirected Synthesis with Organoboranes, Springer, Berlin, 1995.Google Scholar
- A. G. Davies, Organotin Chemistry, VCH, Weinheim, 1997.Google Scholar
- S. Patai, ed., The Chemistry of Organic Germanium, Tin and Lead Compounds, Wiley-Interscience, New York, 1995.Google Scholar
- M. Pereyre, J.-P. Quintard, and A. Rahm, Tin in Organic Synthesis, Butterworths, London, 1983.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007