Part of the Advanced Organic Chemistry book series (AOC)
Alkylation of Enolates and Other Carbon Nucleophiles
KeywordsAlkylation Reaction Enol Ether Ester Enolates Silyl Enol Ether Nitrogen Analog
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. E. Bergbreiter and M. Newcomb, in Asymmetric Synthesis, J. D. Morrison, ed., Academic Press, New York, 1983, Chap. 9.Google Scholar
- D. Caine, in Carbon-Carbon Bond Formation, Vol. 1, R. L. Augustine, ed., Marcel Dekker, New York, 1979, Chap. 2.Google Scholar
- A. G. Cook, ed., Enamines: Synthesis, Structure and Reactions, 2d Edition, Marcel Dekker, New York, 1988Google Scholar
- C. H. Heathcock, Modern Synthetic Methods, 6, 1 (1992).Google Scholar
- V. Snieckus, ed., Advances in Carbanion Chemistry, Vol. 1, JAI Press, Greenwich, CT, 1992.Google Scholar
- J. C. Stowell, Carbanions in Organic Synthesis, Wiley-Interscience, New York, 1979.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007