KeywordsCommunity Planning Community Sentiment Internal Alignment Community Advisory Group Local Public Health Authority
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cheadle, A., Berry, W., Wagner, E., et. al. (1997). Conference report: Community-based health promotion—state of the art and recommendations for the future. American Journal of Preventative Medicine, 13, 240–243.Google Scholar
- Council of International Organization of Medical Sciences. (1993). International Guidelines for Biomedical Research Involving Human Subjects. Geneva, Switzerland: Author.Google Scholar
- International AIDS Vaccine Initiative. (2001). Women and HIV in Kenya: An interview with Dorothy Mbori-Ngacha. IAVI Report: The Newsletter on International AIDS Vaccine Research, 5(8), 7–8, 23; Last modified September 2001; Last accessed January 1, 2007; Available at http://www.iavireport.org/Issues/0901/72001.pdf.Google Scholar
- Knocke, D. & Wood, J.R. (1981). Organized for Action: Commitment in Voluntary Organizations. New Brunswick, New Jersey: Rutgers University Press.Google Scholar
- Milford, C., Wassennaar, D., & Slack, C. (2006). Resources and needs of ethics committees in Africa: Preparations for vaccine trials. IRB: Ethics & Human Research, 28(2), 1–9.Google Scholar
- Scott, J. & Kaufman, L. (2005). Belated charge ignites furor over AIDS drug trial. New York Times, July 17, Sec. 1, Col. 1, Metropolitan Desk, p. 1.Google Scholar
- Wandersman, A., Goodfman, R.M., & Butterfoss, F.D. (1993). Understanding coalitions and how they operate.” In M. Minker (Ed.).Community Organizing and Community Building for Health (pp. 261–277). New Brunswick, New Jersey: Rutgers University Press.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007