KeywordsResearch Participant Anal Intercourse Control Group Participant Specific Obligation AIDS Service Organization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- AIDS Vaccine Advocacy Coalition. (2005) Finding Your Way: A Guide to Understanding Ethical Issues Related to Participation in Clinical Trials for Preventive HIV Vaccines. Last modified July, 2005; Last accessed January 1, 2007; Available at http://www.avac.org/pdf/reports/finding_way.pdfGoogle Scholar
- Baylies, C. (2004) HIV/AIDS and older women in Zambia. In Poku, N.K. & Whiteside, A. (Eds.). Global Health and Governance: HIV/AIDS (pp. 161–185). New York, New York: Palgrave MacMillan.Google Scholar
- Booth, K.M. (2004) Local Women, Global Science: Fighting AIDS in Kenya. Indianapolis: Indiana University Press.Google Scholar
- D’Adesky, C. (2004) Moving Mountains: The Race to Treat Global AIDS. London: Verso.Google Scholar
- Godwin, J. & Csele, J. (2005) Community Action Kit: HIV Vaccines and Human Rights. Canadian HIV/AIDS Legal Network. Last accessed January 1, 2007 Available at http://www.aidslaw.ca/publications/interfaces/downloadFile.php?ref ? 350Google Scholar
- International Council of AIDS Service Organizations (ICASO). (2006) Community Involvement in HIV Vaccine Research: Making it Work. Last modified July, 2006; Last accessed January 1, 2007; Available at http://www.icaso.orgGoogle Scholar
- International Council of AIDS Service Organizations (ICASO). (2002) Developing Vaccines for HIV and AIDS: Preparedness: An Introduction for Community Groups. Last accessed January 1, 2007; Available at http://www.icaso.orgGoogle Scholar
- Nairn, T.A. (1993) The use of Zairian children in HIV vaccine experimentation: A cross-cultural study in medical ethics. The Annals of the Society of Christian Ethics, 13, 223–243.Google Scholar
- Tan, K.C. (1997) Kantian ethics and social justice. Social Theory and Practice, 23(1), 53–73.Google Scholar
- Wolf, L.E. & Lo, B. (1999) What about the ethics? Culture and Medicine, 171, 365–367.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007