Training the Next Generation of Researchers
KeywordsEthical Issue Principal Investigator Data Ownership Curriculum Vita PLoS Medicine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Eisen, M.B., Brown, P.O., & Varmus, H.E. (2004). PLoS Medicine—A medical journal for the internet age. PLoS Medicine, 1, e31. Last accessed September 2006; Available at http://www.plosmedicine.orgGoogle Scholar
- Infante, C. et al. (2006). El stigma asociado al VIH/SIDA: El caso de los prestadores de sevricios de salud en Mexico [The HIV/AIDS-associated stigma: The case of health care providers in Mexico]. Salud Publica Mex [Public Health Mexico], 48 (2), 141–150.Google Scholar
- McCarthy, E.A., O’Brien, M.E., & Rodriguez, W.R. (2006). Training and HIV-treatment scale-up: Establishing an implementation research agenda. PLoS Medicine, 7, e304. Last accessed November 2006; Available at http://plosjournals.orgGoogle Scholar
- Mejita, C.L., Denton, E., Krems, M.E., & Hiatt, R.A. (1988). Acquired immuno-deficiency syndrome (AIDS): A survey of substance abuse clinic directors’ and counselors’ perceived knowledge, attitudes, and reactions. Journal of Drug Issues, 18, 403–419.Google Scholar
- Milford, C., Wassenaar, D., & Slack, C. (2006). Resources and needs of research ethics committees in Africa: Preparations for HIV vaccine trials. IRB: Ethics & Human Research, 28(2), 1–9.Google Scholar
- National Institutes of Health. (2006). Last accessed September 27, 2006; Available at http://crip.cit.gov/crisp/Google Scholar
- United States Department of Health and Human Services. (2004). Fogarty International Center announces research training grants to tackle AIDS and tuberculosis. NIH News, November 30. Last accessed September 27, 2006; Available at http://www.fic.nih.gov/Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007