Ethical Issues in Multicenter/Multisite Studies
KeywordsEthical Issue Technology Transfer Agency Representative Research Partnership Agency Staff
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences. (2002). International Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical Research Involving Human Subjects. Geneva, Switzerland: Author.Google Scholar
- Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences. (2005). International Guidelines for Ethical Review of Epidemiological Studies. Geneva, Switzerland: Author.Google Scholar
- Levine, R.J. (1988). Ethics and Regulation of Clinical Research. New Haven, Connecticut: Yale University Press.Google Scholar
- Marshall, P.A. (1992). Research ethics in applied anthropology. IRB: A Review of Human Subjects Research, 14, 1–5.Google Scholar
- National Consensus Conference on Bioethics and Health Research in Uganda. (1997). Uganda’s Guidelines for the Conduct of Health Research Involving Human Subjects in Uganda. Kampala, Uganda: Author.Google Scholar
- 45 Code of Federal Regulations 46 (2006).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007