KeywordsBiometric Data Biometric System International Civil Aviation Organization Biometric Template Minutia Point
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Criminal Justice Information Services Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation. WSQ Gray-Scale Fingerprint Image Compression Specification, IAFIS-IC-0110 (V3), 1997.Google Scholar
- 2.P. J. Grother et al. MINEX -Performance and Interoperability of the INCITS 378 Fingerprint Template. NISTIR 7296, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, Maryland, 2006. Available at http://fingerprint.nist.gov/minex04.Google Scholar
- 3.R. M. McCabe et al. Data Format for the Interchange of Fingerprint, Facial, and Other Biometric Information. ANSI/NIST, 2007.Google Scholar
- 4.JTC 1, SC29 Coding of audio, picture, multimedia and hypermedia information. ISO/IEC 10918-1 Digital compression and coding of continuous-tone still images: Requirements and guidelines, international standard edition, 1994.Google Scholar
- 5.JTC 1, SC29 Coding of audio, picture, multimedia and hypermedia information. ISO/IEC 15444-1 JPEG 2000 image coding system: Core coding system, international standard edition, 2004.Google Scholar
- 6.JTC 1, SC29 Coding of audio, picture, multimedia and hypermedia information. ISO/IEC 15948 Computer graphics and image processing – Portable Network Graphics (PNG): Functional specification, international standard edition, 2004.Google Scholar
- 7.JTC 1, SC37 Biometrics, Working Group 2. ISO/IEC 24741 A Biometrics Tutorial, dtr edition, 2007.Google Scholar
- 8.JTC 1, SC37 Biometrics, Working Group 3. ISO/IEC FCD 24713-1 Biometric Reference Architecture, 2005.Google Scholar
- 9.JTC 1, SC37 Biometrics, Working Group 3. ISO/IEC 19794-1:2007 Framework, international standard edition, 2007.Google Scholar
- 10.A. J. Mansfield and J. L. Wayman. Best Practices in Testing and Reporting Performance of Biometric Devices. National Physical Laboratory and San Jose State University, 2.01 edition, 2002.Google Scholar
- 12.A. A. Ross, K. Nandakumar, and A. K. Jain. Handbook of Multibiometrics. Springer, New York, 2006.Google Scholar
- 13.C. Wilson, P. Grother, and R. Chandramouli. Special Publication 800-76 -Biometric Data Specification for Personal Identity Verification. National Institute of Standards and Technology, 1 edition, February 2006.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008