Biometrics in the Government Sector
KeywordsUnited Arab Emirate Iris Image Iris Camera Biometric Data Government Sector
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Daugman and I. Malhas, Iris recognition border-crossing system in the UAE, International Airport Review, 2004(2): p. 49-53.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Daugman, US Patent No. 5,291,560, Biometric Personal Identification System Based on Iris Analysis, 1 March 1994.Google Scholar
- 4.L-1 Identity Solutions, wwww.l1id.comGoogle Scholar
- 5.IrisGuard Incorporated, www.irisguard.comGoogle Scholar
- 6.Registered Traveler Interoperability Consortium (2006), RTIC Technical Interoperability Specification, version 1.Google Scholar
- 7.U.S Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigations, Criminal Justice Information Services, Electronic Fingerprint Transmission Specification (EFTS), version 7.1, 2 May 2005.Google Scholar
- 8.U.S. Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Minutiae Interoperability (MINEX) Test (on-going), http://fingerprint.nist.gov/minex/index.html.Google Scholar
- 9.J. Campbell, and M. Madden, International Labour Ofice (ILO), ILO Seafarers’ Identity Documents Biometric Interoperability Test (ISBIT-3) Report, 15 August 2006.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008