The IUHPE Blueprint for Direct and Sustained Dialogue in Partnership Initiatives
KeywordsHealth Promotion School Health Promotion Health Promotion Community Collaborative Dialogue Partnership Initiative
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brown, Juanita and Bennett, Sherrin 1995 Mindshift: Strategic Dialogue for Breakthrough Thinking In: S Chawla and J Renesch (eds) Learning Organisations: Developing Cultures for Tomorrow’s Workplace Portland, OR: Productivity PressGoogle Scholar
- The Co-Intelligence Institute 2007 Dialogue http://wwwco-intelligenceorg/P-dialoguehtml Accessed January 6, 2007Google Scholar
- Innes, Judith E and Booher, David E 2000 Collaborative Dialogue as a Policy Making Strategy Institute of Urban and Regional Development Working Paper Series Berkley: University of California Available at http://repositoriescdliborg/iurd/wps/WP-2000-05Google Scholar
- IUHPE Scientific Activities: GPHPE – Promoting Health Promotion Effectiveness, the IUHPE blueprint http://wwwiuhpeorg/?lang5en page5projects_project2; Accessed: January 6, 2007Google Scholar
- IUHPE Scientific Activities: GPHPE – Promoting Health Promotion Effectiveness, the IUHPE blueprint http://wwwiuhpeorg/?lang5en page 5 projects_project2; Accessed: January 6, 2007.Google Scholar
- Shein, Edgar 1998 Process Consultation Revisited: Building the Helping RelationshipPart of the Addison-Wesley series on Organizational Development Boston: Addison-WesleyGoogle Scholar
- Sliska, Lyubov; Karelova, Galina Nikolaevna and Mitrofanova, Eleonora 2003 Dialogue among Civilisations Report from the International Expert Symposium on “A Culture of Innovation and the Building of Knowledge Societies” United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation and the Institute of Strategic Innovations, Moscow: November 9-11, 2003.Google Scholar
- United Nations 2001 A Survey of Good Practice in Public-private Sector Dialogue Release from the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development UNCTAD/ITE/TEB/4 Geneva.Google Scholar
- VanWynsberghe, Rob; Moore, Janet; Tansey, James and Carmichael, Jeff 2003 Towards Community Engagement: Six Steps to Expert Learning for Future Scenario Development Futures 35: 203-219.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007