Part of the Food Science Texts Series book series (FSTS)
Proteins in Food: An Introduction
KeywordsDisulfide Bond Whey Protein Peptide Bond Random Coil Quaternary Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Charley H, Weaver, C. Foods. A Scientific Approach, 3rd ed. New York: Merrill/Prentice-Hall, 1998.Google Scholar
- Coultate TP. Food. The Chemistry of Its Components, 2nd ed. RSC: Cambridge, 1989.Google Scholar
- Damodaran S. Amino acids, peptides and proteins. In: Fennema O, ed. Food Chemistry, 3rd ed. New York: Marcel Dekker, 1996.Google Scholar
- McWilliams M. Foods: Experimental Perspectives, 4th ed. New York: Prentice-Hall, 2001.Google Scholar
- Penfield MP, Campbell AM. Experimental Food Science, 3rd ed. San Diego, CA: Academic Press, 1990.Google Scholar
- Potter N, Hotchkiss J. Food Science, 6th ed. New York: Springer, 1998.Google Scholar
- Vieira ER. Elementary Food Science, 4th ed. New York: Chapman & Hall, 1996.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. 2008