Carbohydrates in Food: An Introduction
Part of the Food Science Texts Series book series (FSTS)
KeywordsGlycosidic Bond Aldehyde Group Sugar Alcohol Supersaturated Solution Glucose Molecule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BeMiller JN, Whistler RL. Carbohydrates. In: Fennema O, ed. Food Chemistry, 3rd ed. New York: Marcel Dekker, 1996.Google Scholar
- Charley H, Weaver C. Foods. A Scientific Approach, 3rd ed. New York: Merrill/Prentice-Hall, 1998.Google Scholar
- Garrett RH, Grisham CM. Biochemistry, 2nd ed. New York: Saunders College Publishing, 1999.Google Scholar
- Glicksman J. Food applications of gums. In: Lineback DR, Inglett GE, eds. Food Carbohydrates. Westport, CT: AVI, 1982.Google Scholar
- McWilliams M. Foods: Experimental Perspectives, 4th ed. New York: Prentice-Hall, 2001.Google Scholar
- Penfield MP, Campbell AM. Experimental Food Science, 3rd ed. San Diego, CA: Academic Press, 1990.Google Scholar
- Potter N, Hotchkiss J. Food Science, 5th ed. New York: Chapman & Hall, 1995.Google Scholar
- Vieira ER. Elementary Food Science, 4th ed. New York: Chapman & Hall, 1996.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. 2008