Part of the Food Science Texts Series book series (FSTS)
Evaluation of Food Quality
KeywordsFood Quality Apparent Viscosity Sensory Evaluation Sensory Test Taste Panel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Giese J. Measuring physical properties of foods. Food Technol. 1995; 49(2): 54–63.Google Scholar
- 2.Szczesniak AS. Physical properties of foods: What they are and their relation to other food properties. In: Peleg M, Bagley EB, eds. Physical Properties of Foods. Westport, CT: AVI, 1983.Google Scholar
- 3.Gullet EA. Color and food. In: Hui YH, ed. Encyclopedia of Food Science and Technology. New York: John Wiley and Sons, 1992.Google Scholar
- 4.Mabron TJ. Color measurement of food. Cereal Foods World 1993; 38(1): 21–25.Google Scholar
- 5.Bourne ML. Food Texture and Rheology. New York: Academic Press, 1982.Google Scholar
- 6.Bowers J. Characteristics of food dispersions. In: Bowers J, ed. Food Theory and Applications, 2nd ed. New York: MacMillan, 1992, p 30.Google Scholar
- 7.Stone H, Sidel JL. Sensory Evaluation Practices, 2nd ed. San Diego, CA: Academic Press, 1993.Google Scholar
- 8.Lawless HT, Heymann H. Sensory Evaluation of Food. Principles and Practices. Gaithersburg, MD: Aspen Publishers, 1999.Google Scholar
- 10.Neilsen SS. Food Analysis, 2nd ed. Gaithersburg, MD: Aspen Publishers, 1998.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. 2008