A Locality Optimizing Algorithm for Developing Stream Programs in Imagine
KeywordsLocality Enhancement Dependent Threshold Data Access Pattern Basic Stream Stream Program
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.. Saman Amarasinghe, William. Stream Architectures. In PACT03, September 27, 2003.Google Scholar
- 2.Brucek Khailany. The VLSI Implementation and Evaluation of Area-and Energy-Effcient Streaming Media Processors. Ph.D. thesis, Stanford University, 2003.Google Scholar
- 3.Ola Johnsson, et al. Programming & Implementation of Streaming Applications. Master’s thesis, Computer and Electrical Engineering Halmstad University, 2005.Google Scholar
- 5.. Saman Amarasinghe et al. Stream Languages and Programming Models. In PACT03, September 27, 2003.Google Scholar
- 6.Peter Raymond Mattson. A Programming System for the Imagine Media Processor. Dept. of Electrical Engineering. Ph.D. thesis, Stanford University, 2002.Google Scholar
- 7.Nuwan S. Jayasena. Memory Hierarchy Design for Stream Computing. Ph.D. thesis, Stanford University, 2005.Google Scholar
- 8.. M. J.Wolfe. High Performance Compilers for Parallel Computing. Addison-Wesley, 1996.Google Scholar
- 10.. Jinwoo Suh, Eun-Gyu Kim, Stephen P. Crago, Lakshmi Srinivasan, and Matthew C. French. A Performance Analysis of PIM, Stream Processing, and Tiled Processing on Memory-Intensive Signal Processing Kernels. In ISCA03, 2003.Google Scholar
- 12.. Jing Du, Xuejun Yang, et al. Scientific Computing Applications on the Imagine Stream Processor. In ACSAC06, September 6-8, 2006.Google Scholar
- 13.. Jung Ho Ahn, William J. Dally, et al. Evaluating the Imagine Stream Architecture. In ISCA04, 2004.Google Scholar
- 14.. Abhishek Das, Peter Mattson, et al. Imagine Programming System User’s Guide 2.0. June 2004.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007