Designing Distributed Mediator Component for the C-GMA Monitoring Architecture
KeywordsForwarding Table Metadata Model Local Client Capability Language Grid Monitoring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. Tierney et al., “A Grid Monitoring Architecture”, Global Grid Forum Performance Working Group, January 2002. http://www.gridforum.org/documents/GFD.7.pdf
- A. Ceccanti, F. Panzieri, “Content-based Monitoring in Grid Environments”, In Proc. of the ETNGrid 2004.Google Scholar
- J. Sitera et al., “Capability and Attribute Based Grid Monitoring Architecture”, In Proc. Of Cracow Grid Workshop 2004.Google Scholar
- O. Krajíček et al., “Capability Languages in C-GMA”, In Proc. of Cracow Grid Workshop 2006.Google Scholar
- R. Raman, “Matchmaking Frameworks for Distributed Resource Management”, Dissertation Thesis, University of Wisconsin - Madison, 2001.Google Scholar
- Rajesh Raman, Miron Livny, and Marvin Solomon. Matchmaking: Distributed Resource Management for High Throughput Computing. In Proc. of the Seventh IEEE International Symposium on High Performance Distributed Computing, July 28-31, 1998, Chicago, IL.Google Scholar
- Křenek, A., et al. C-GMA - Capability-based Grid Monitoring Architecture. CESNET technical report 6/2005. http://www.cesnet.cz/doc/techzpravy/2005/cgma/.
- S. Fisher: Relational Model for Information and Monitoring. Technical Report GWDPerf-7-1, Global Grid Forum. 2001. http://www-didc.lbl.gov/GGF-PERF/GMA-WG/papers/GWD-GP- 7- 1.pdf
- Zoltan Balaton, Peter Kacsuk, Norbert Podhorszki and Ferenc Vajda. From Cluster Monitoring to Grid Monitoring Based on GRM. In proceedings 7th EuroPar2001 Parallel Processings, Manchester, UK. pp. 874-881. 2001Google Scholar
- A. Ceccanti, G.P. Jesi, “Building latency-aware overlay topologies with QuickPeer”, In Proc. of IEEE ICNS 2005.Google Scholar
- I. Stoica et al., “Chord: a scalable, peer-to-peer lookup protocol for Internet applications”, in Proc. of ACM SIGCOMM’01, 2001.Google Scholar
- P.T. Eugster et al., “Lightweight Probabilistic Broadcast”, ACM Transactions on Computer Systems, Vo. 21, 2003.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007