Fault Tolerant Grid Registry
KeywordsFault Tolerance Grid Service Domain Node Globus Toolkit Data Synchronization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M.P. Singh, M.N. Huhns, Service-Oriented Computing: Semantics, Processes, Agents, Wiley, 2005Google Scholar
- M. Kapal ka, M. Bubak (Supervisor). Distributed, Semantics-Based Workflow Composition on a Grid. Master of Science Thesis, AGH University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Automatics, Computer Science and Electronics, Institute of Computer Science, Krak ów, Poland, June 2004.Google Scholar
- M. Bubak, T. Gubal a, M. Kapal ka, M. Malawski, K. Rycerz Grid Service Registry for Workflow Composition Framework. Computational Science - ICCS 2004. 4th International Conference, Krak ów, Poland June 2004 34-41Google Scholar
- M. Kasztelnik, C G órka, M. Bubak (Supervisor). Tools for development of workflow-based grid applications. Master of Science Thesis, AGH University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Automatics, Computer Science and Electronics, Institute of Computer Science, Krak ów, Poland, August 2005.Google Scholar
- Universal Description, Discovery and Integration protocol. http://www.uddi.org.
- Grimoires: Grid Registry with Metadata Oriented Interface: Robustness, Efficiency, Security http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/research/projects/grimoires
- S. Bowers, K. Lin, and B. Lud äscher On integrating scientific resources through semantic registration. Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Scientific and Statistical Database Management (SSDBM), IEEE Computer Society (2004).Google Scholar
- M. Bubak, T. Gubal a, M. Kapal ka, M. Malawski, K. Rycerz: textitWorkflow composer and service registry for grid applications. Future Generation Computer Systems 21(1) (2005) 79-86Google Scholar
- Knowledge-based Workflow System for Grid Application. http://www.kwfgrid.net.
- Incorporating Fault Tolerance into an Autonomic-Computing Environment http://csdl2.computer.org/comp/mags/ds/2004/02/o2003.pdf
- The Globus ToolkitTM Project. http://www.globus.org/toolkit.
- Apache Xindice, The Apache XML Project, http://xml.apache.org/xindice.
- The Apache Jakarta Project: Apache Tomcat. http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat.
- Web Services Resource Framework (WSRF). http://www.globus.org/wsrf/.
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007