On the Role and Potential of High-Dimensional Biologic Data in Cancer Research
Part of the Applied Bioinformatics and Biostatistics in Cancer Research book series (ABB)
KeywordsChronic Myeloid Leukemia International HapMap Consortium Breast Cancer Susceptibility Locus Comparative Genomic Hybridiza Autoantibody Signature
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Benjamini, Y. and Hochberg, Y. (1995). Controlling for false discovery rate: A practical and powerful approach to multiple testing. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B, 57:289–300.Google Scholar
- Felsenstein, J. (2007). Theoretical Evolutionary Genetics. University of Washington/ASUW Publishing, Seattle, WA.Google Scholar
- Ott, J. (1991). Analysis of Human Genetic Linkage. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD.Google Scholar
- The International HapMap Consortium (2003). The international hapmap project. Nature, 426(6968):789–796.Google Scholar
- The Women's Health Initiative Steering Committee (2004). Effects of conjugated equine estrogen in postmenopausal women with hysterectomy: The women's health initiative randomized controlled trial. JAMA, 291(14):1701–1712. Google Scholar
- Thomas, D. (2004). Statistical Methods in Genetic Epidemiology. Oxford University Press, London.Google Scholar
- Tibshirani, R. (1996). Regression shrinkage and selection via the lasso. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society B, 58:267–288.Google Scholar
- Writing Group for the Women's Health Initiative Investigators (2002). Risks and benefits of estrogen plus progestin in healthy postmenopausal women: Principal results from the women's health initiative randomized controlled trial. Journal of the American Medical Association, 288(3):321–333.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009