Wearable System Applications
KeywordsNatural Resource Conservation Service Personal Security Wearable System Wearable Application Interest Profile
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Filho R., 2002 Awareness and privacy in mobile wearable computers. IPADS: interpersonal awareness devices. Final report, ICS-Information and Computer Science, 319 UCI— University of California, Irvine. http://awareness.ics.uci.edu/∼ rsilvafi/papers/VirtualColocationFinalPaper.pdf , accessed March 20, 2006.Google Scholar
- Nanda, G., Bove V. M. Jr., and Cable A., 2004, bYOB (Build Your Own Bag): A computationally-enhanced modular textile system,http://alumni.media.mit.edu/∼ nanda/design/electronics/byob/papers/bYOB_UbicompDemos.pdf, accessed March 20, 2006.Google Scholar
- Ferenczi, P. M., 2006, Super Prototypes, Laptop Magazine. 24(8): 99.Google Scholar
- IEEE Standards, 802.15.4802.15.4T, 2003, IEEE Std 802.15.4™ -2003, IEEE Computer Society, May 12 2003, available at http://standards.ieee.org/getieee802/download/802.15.4-2003.pdf, accessed March 20, 2006.Google Scholar
- Audio interface for document based information resource navigation and method therefore, US Patent 5,884,266, March 16, 1999.Google Scholar
- Maney K., 2004, Every move you make could be stored on a PLR, USA Today.com, http://www.usatoday.com/tech/columnist/kevinmaney/2004-09-07-plr_x.htmGoogle Scholar
- Rhodes, B.J., 1997, The wearable remembrance agent, Proceedings of 1st International Symposium on Wearable Computerz Wearable Computers International Symposium on Wearable Computers, Cambridge MA, IEEE Press, 123-128.Google Scholar
- Converting Latitude/Longitude Coordinates into GIS Points, Natural Resources Conservation Services, US. Department of Agriculture, http://www.nrcs.usda.gov/intranet/rad/point.htmlGoogle Scholar
- Chung, J., 2006, Will You Help Me, http://www.media.mit.edu/speech/projects/WillYouHelpMe.htmlGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. 2008