Consider a rotating rigid body B(Oxyz) with a fixed point O in a reference frame G(OXYZ) as shown in Figure 10.1
KeywordsCoordinate Frame Angular Acceleration Revolute Joint Body Frame Acceleration Vector
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Mason, M. T., 2001, Mechanics of Robotic Manipulation, MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts.Google Scholar
- Nikravesh, P., 1988, Computer-Aided Analysis of Mechanical Systems, Prentice Hall, New Jersey.Google Scholar
- Spong, M. W., Hutchinson, S., and Vidyasagar, M., 2006, Robot Modeling and Control, John Wiley & Sons, New York.Google Scholar
- Suh, C. H., and Radcliff. C. W., 1978, Kinematics and Mechanisms Design, John Wiley & Sons, New York.Google Scholar
- Tsai, L. W., 1999, Robot Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, New York.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007