Optofluidic Microscope – Fitting a Microscope onto a Sensor Chip
Part of the Series on Integrated Circuits and Systems book series (ICIR)
KeywordsPoint Spread Function Numerical Aperture Aperture Size Large Aperture Conventional Microscope
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Y. C. Tai, J. Xie, Q. He, J. Liu, and T. Lee, “Integrated micro/nano fluidics for mass-spectrometry protein analysis,” International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, vol. 3, pp. 739-741, 2002.Google Scholar
- L. J. Jin, J. Ferrance, and J. P. Landers, “Miniaturized electrophoresis: An evolving role in laboratory medicine,” Biotechniques, vol. 31, p. 1332, 2001.Google Scholar
- D. Trau, T. M. H. Lee, A. I. K. Lao, R. Lenigk, I. M. Hsing, N. Y. Ip, M. C. Carles, and N. J. Sucher, “Genotyping on a complementary metal oxide semiconductor silicon polymerase chain reaction chip with integrated DNA microarray,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 74, pp. 3168-3173, 2002.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- X. Heng, D. Erickson, L. R. Baugh, Z. Yaqoob, P. W. Sternberg, D. Psaltis and C. Yang, “Optofluidic microscopy- a method for implementing a high resolution optical microscope on a chip,” Lab on a Chip, vol. 6, pp. 1274 -1276, 2006.Google Scholar
- T. R. Corle, and G. S. Kino, Confocal scanning optical microscopy and re- lated imaging systems: San Diego: Academic Press, 1996.Google Scholar
- A. Partovi, D. Peale, M. Wuttig, C. A. Murray, G. Zydzik, L. Hopkins, K. Baldwin, W. S. Hobson, J. Wynn, J. Lopata, L. Dhar, R. Chichester, and J. H. J. Yeh, “High-power laser light source for near-field optics and its application to high-density optical data storage,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 75, pp. 1515-1517, 1999.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- D. Courjon, Near-field microscopy and near-field optics: London: Imperial College Press, 2003.Google Scholar
- S. Inoue, and K. R. Spring, Video microscopy: the fundamentals, 2nd ed: New York: Plenum Press, 1997).Google Scholar
- J. W. Goodman, Introduction to Fourier optics, 3rd ed: New York: McGraw- Hill, 2004).Google Scholar
- L. G. Schulz,“The Optical Constants of Silver, Gold, Copper, and Aluminum.1. the Absorption Coefficient-K,” Journal of the Optical Society of America, vol. 44, pp. 357-362, 1954.Google Scholar
- “COMSOL Multiphysics 3.2 (2006),” in COMSOL Inc. (http://www.comsol. com/).
- N. N. Rao, Elements of engineering electromagnetics, 6th ed: Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Pearson Prentice Hall, 2004.Google Scholar
- F. de Abajo, “Light transmission through a single cylindrical hole in a metal-lic film,” Optics Express, vol. 10, pp. 1475-1484, 2002.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007