Analysis of Cognitive Radio Dynamics
KeywordsCognitive Radio Hybrid System Active Node Discrete State Discrete Transition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.M.-G. Di Benedetto and G. Giancola, Understanding ultra wide band radio fundamentals. Prentice Hall, 2004.Google Scholar
- 4.Proc. IEEE, vol. 88, Special Issue on “Hybrid Systems,” July 2000.Google Scholar
- 5.M. D. Di Benedetto, A. D’Innocenzo, G. Pola, C. Rinaldi, and F. Santucci, “A theoretical framework for control over wireless networks,” Invited in Mini-Symposium on “Distributed decision-making over ad-hoc networks,” in Proc. of 17th International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (Kyoto, Japan), July 24–28, 2006.Google Scholar
- 6.M.-G. Di Benedetto, G. Giancola, and M. D. Di Benedetto, “Introducing consciousness in UWB networks by hybrid modelling of admission control,” ACM/Springer J. Mobile Netw. Appl., Special Issue on “Ultra Wide Band for Sensor Networks,” M.-G. Di Benedetto and F. Granelli, editors, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 521–534, 2006.Google Scholar
- 7.E. De Santis, M. D. Di Benedetto, M.-G. Di Benedetto, and G. Giancola, “Application of hybrid models to the design of UWB self-organizing networks,” in Proc. of 17th International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (Kyoto, Japan), pp. 1484–1487, July 24–28, 2006.Google Scholar
- 8.M.-G. Di Benedetto and L. De Nardis, “Tuning UWB signals by pulse shaping,” EURASIP J. Signal Process., Special Issue on “Signal Processing in UWB Communications,” vol. 86, pp. 2172–2184, invited paper, Elsevier Publishers, 2006.Google Scholar
- 9.M.-G. Di Benedetto, L. De Nardis, M. Junk, and G. Giancola, “(UWB)2: Uncoordinated, wireless, baseborn, medium access control for UWB communication networks,” Mobile Netw. Appl. J., Special Issue on WLAN Optimization at the MAC and Network Levels, vol. 10, pp. 663–674, 2005.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007