Infinite Time Computable Model Theory
KeywordsReal Point Constant Symbol Transitive Model Elementary Substructure Computable Presentation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Yuri L. Ershov, Sergey S. Goncharov, Anil Nerode, and Jeffrey B. Remmel, editors. Handbook of Recursive Mathematics, Volume 1: Recursive Model Theory, volume 138 of Studies in Logic and the Foundations of Mathematics. Elsevier, 1998.Google Scholar
- 3.Joel David Hamkins. Infinite time turing machines. Minds and Machines, 12(4):521-539,2002. (special issue devoted to hypercomputation).Google Scholar
- 4.Joel David Hamkins. Infinitary computability with infinite time Turing machines. In Barry S. Cooper and Benedikt Löwe, editors, New Computational Paradigms, volume 3526 of LNCS, Amsterdam, June 8-12 2005. CiE, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- 9.Thomas Jech. Set Theory. Springer Monographs in Mathematics, 3rd edition, 2003.Google Scholar
- 14.Philip Welch. The transfinite action of 1 tape Turing machines. In Barry S. Cooper and Benedikt Löwe, editors, New Computational Paradigms, volume 3526 of LNCS, Amsterdam, June 8-12 2005. CiE, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008