KeywordsAortic Aneurysm Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Aortic Wall Wall Stress
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Krohn C, Kullmann G, Rosen L, Kroese A: Ultrasonographic screening for abdominal aortic aneurysm. Eur J Surg 1992;158:527–530.Google Scholar
- 2.Reed D, Reed C, Stemmermann G, Hayashi T: Are aortic aneurysms caused by atherosclerosis? Circulation 1992;85(1):205–211.Google Scholar
- 3.Darling RC, Messina CR, Brewster DC, Ottinger LW: Autopsy study of unoperated abdominal aortic aneurysms. The case for early resection. Circulation 1977;56(3):II-161-II-164.Google Scholar
- 4.Juvonen T, Ergin MA, Galla JD, Lansman SL, Khanh N, Levy D, deAsla RA, Bodian CA, Griepp RB: J.Maxwell Chamberlain Memorial Paper: A prospective study of the natural history of thoracic aortic aneurysms. Program for the Thirty-third Annual Meeting of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons in San Diego, California, February 3–5, 1997:36–37.Google Scholar
- 6.Noel AA, Gloviczki P, Cherry KJ Jr, Bower TC, Panneton JM, Hallett JW Jr: The implications of rupture of small abdominal aortic aneurysms. Abstract presented at the 1999 Joint Annual Meeting of the North American Chapter, International Society for Cardiovascular Surgery, Washington, DC, June 6–9, 1999.Google Scholar
- 12.Patel MI, Hardman DTA, Fisher CM, Appleberg M: Current views on the pathogenesis of abdominal aortic aneurysms. J Am Coll Surg 1995;181:371–382.Google Scholar
- 17.MacSweeney STR, Powell JT, Greenhalgh RM: Abdominal aortic aneurysms grow more quickly in smokers. Br J Surg 1994;81:614 (Abstract).Google Scholar
- 18.Wolf YG, Thomas WS, Brennan FJ, Goff WG, Sise MJ, Bernstein EF: Computed tomography scanning findings associated with rapid expansion of abdominal aortic aneurysms. J Vasc Surg 1994;20:529–538.Google Scholar
- 20.Pillari G, Chang JB, Zito J, Cohen JR, Gersten K, Rizzo A, Bach AM: Computed tomography of abdominal aortic aneurysm. An invivo pathological report with a note on dynamic predictors. Arch Surg 1988;123:727–732.Google Scholar
- 21.Thubrikar MJ, Robicsek F, Labrosse M, Chervenkoff V, Fowler BL: Effect of thrombus on abdominal aortic aneurysm wall dilation and stress. J Cardiovasc Surg 2003;44:67–77.Google Scholar
- 24.He CM, Roach MR: The composition and mechanical properties of abdominal aortic aneurysms. J Vasc Surg 1994;20:6–13.Google Scholar
- 27.Dobrin PB: Pathophysiology and pathogenesis of aortic aneurysms: Current concepts. Surg Clin North Am 1989;69:687–703.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007