In the previous chapters we have shown how to solve many types of problems that occur in Chemical and Biological Engineering through mathematical modeling, standard numerical methods, and MATLAB.
KeywordsBifurcation Diagram Steam Reformer Industrial Problem Periodic Attractor Industrial Data
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
For Chapter 7
- A. Adris, J. Grace, C. Lim, S. Elnashaie, Fluidized Bed Reaction System for Steam/Hydrocarbon Gas Reforming to Produce Hydrogen, US Patent 5,326,550, Date: June 5, 1994Google Scholar
- P.N. Dyer, C.M. Chen, Engineering development of ceramic membrane reactor system for converting natural gas to H2 and syngas for liquid transportation fuel, Proceedings of the 2000 Hydrogen Program Review, DOE, 2000Google Scholar
- S. Elnashaie, A. Adris, Fluidized bed steam reformer for methane, Proceedings of the IV International Fluidization Conference, Banff, Canada, May 1989Google Scholar
- A. Mahecha-Botero, P. Garhyan, S. Elnashaie, Non-linear characteristics of a membrane fermentor for ethanol production and their implications, Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, in press.Google Scholar
- D. Makel, Low cost microchannel reformer for hydrogen production from natural gas, California Energy Commission (CEG), Energy Innovations Small Grant (EISG) Program, 1999Google Scholar